Charge a wide range of small to medium size devices from the sun with this 20 watt foldable solar panel. The Nomad 20 features our new solar charger design, durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Includes integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and adjustable kickstand.
NOMAD 20 HIGHLIGHTS
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more.
Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 20 CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
- Small Power stations
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
- Flip 36: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Venture 30: Charges in 3-6 Hours
- Venture 70: Charges in 6-11 Hours
- Sherpa 40: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: Charges in 8-16 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: Charges in 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 29-58 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
- Venture 35: 3-6 Hours
- Venture 75: 5.5-11 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 8-16 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
- Cable length: 6ft
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007655
- Rated Power: 20W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline